Gigaset N510 - Registing a handset
Before using your Gigaset N510 IP Pro cordless DECT phone, you'll need to register your handset with the base station. This article will explain how.
On the base station
- Press and hold the registration/paging button for around 3 seconds until it starts to flash
On the handset
- Open the handset menu by pressing the centre key
- Navigate to Settings -> Registration -> OK
- If prompted, enter the PIN 0525
- When complete, the extension number (e.g. 2001) will show on the handset
You will need to repeat the process for any additional handsets that you want to register with the base station.